What are Clinical Support Tools?
A CST is a holistic decision support tool that enables clinicians to provide individualized and holistic care across a resident’s journey, from assessment to care planning and beyond. Integrating with existing workflows and electronic health record systems (EHRs), CSTs support leading nursing practices at the point of care.
Decision support tools enable clinicians to provide individualized and holistic care across a resident’s journey, from assessment to care planning and beyond.
Streamlines Interprofessional Communications
Structured Progress Notes support interprofessional communication and allow entire care teams to collaborate on a shared resident profile.
- Care Plan items for nursing staff
- Tasks for Personal Support Workers
- Structured Progress Notes to support interprofessional communication
- Six condition-specific assessments that include:
- Hypoglycemia Management
- Skin and Wound Care Management
- Urinary Continence Management
- Behavioural Symptoms of Dementia Management
- Palliative and End-of-Life Management
- Stable COPD Management
Who This Helps
We start with expert clinical content and powerful software tools, then customize the solution to your local geographical and organizational needs. During our hands-on implementation process, our clinical research team, development experts, clinical consultants, quality assurance specialists, document specialists, clinical IT specialists and project managers partner with your clinicians and staff to ensure your goals are achieved.