A Powerful Virtual Care Platform Meeting the Needs of Clinicians Across the Continuum of Care
Whether it’s long-term care, a family clinic or a regional program, clients with this platform will benefit from:
- Flexible Scheduling
By integrating with the EMR’s existing scheduling modules, scheduling for physicians is even easier. Allows for both on-call or calendar based queuing models.
- Comprehensive Clinical Notes and Outcomes
Allows clinicians to take interdisciplinary notes in real-time and submit billing codes through HRM. The purpose-built clinical structure further enables clinicians to share context making notes, easy to understand and easy to share.
Our analytics tool Spotlight will help you gain real-time clinical and demographic insights across all phases of care. Analyze patterns in clinical practice, service trends, population health, public health, resource utilization, and other quality indicators to help improve the delivery of virtual care.
- Mobile and Interactive
Device agnostic, both clinicians and patients can choose where and when they want to be treated without any limitations or restrictions.
- Patient-Centric Clinical Information
Provide patients 24/7 access to their clinical information.
- 1-on-1 with patients from anywhere
- Review patient medications, allergies, immunizations, medical conditions and more
- Send prescriptions, lab requests and diagnostic imaging
- Billing codes and appointment documentation can be submitted to HRM
- Administrators can triage and book appointments for you, so you can focus on providing the best care
- Support continuity of care
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Decrease walk-in utilization