What are eForms?
eForms makes it easy for clinicians to complete and review an endless number of digital forms throughout their day in just a few clicks. Our clients have seen a positive return on investment within the first year based on reduced paper, printer, and courier costs alone.
Intelligent forms at your Fingertips
In just a few clicks, clinicians can access their library of eForms, automatically pull in patient information and send out the filled form to the right people.
Fits your workflow
eForms is readily available on EntryPoint, our cloud-based platform. Easily access the right form at the right time from any workstation or device.
Fully customized digital forms designed for clinicians
eForms are designed specially to address your unique needs.
- Automatic data population of hospital, LTPAC facility, patient or resident
- Embedded logic including drop-down menus, radio buttons, mandatory fields, default fields, parent-child logic, and more
- Securely authenticated upon submission and properly time and date stamped
- Send completed forms to other departments such as shipping or pharmacy
- Track and evaluate progress of eForm usage with real-time data and analytics
- HIPAA compliant
- Unlimited users and storage
Who This Helps
Post Acute and LTC
We start with expert clinical content and powerful software tools, then customize the solution to your local geographical and organizational needs. During our hands-on implementation process, our clinical research team, development experts, clinical consultants, quality assurance specialists, document specialists, clinical IT specialists and project managers partner with your clinicians and staff to ensure your goals are achieved.
Visit our Resources section for case studies, webinars and other useful information