What are eForms?
eForms makes it easy for clinicians to complete and review an endless number of forms in just a few clicks. Our clients have seen a positive return on investment within the first year based on reduced paper, printer, and courier costs alone.
Electronic Forms at your Fingertips
In just a few clicks, clinicians can access their library of clinical documentation, automatically pull in patient or resident information, and send the completed form to the right people.
Fits Existing Workflows
eForms is readily available on EntryPoint, our cloud-based platform. Easily access the right form at the right time from any workstation or device.
Customized Forms for Clinicians
eForms are fully customized electronic forms designed to address your unique needs.
Digitize your Admissions Process
An inefficient admissions process impacts resident care, quality scores and future referrals, all of which affect your home’s bottom line. Our eForms solution addresses a fundamental challenge: costly and time-consuming admissions processes, which are often paper-based.
- Pixel perfect, digital forms are modelled after your current forms, allowing you to maintain existing processes
- Automatic data population of hospital, LTPAC facility, patient or resident
- Embedded logic including drop-down menus, radio buttons, mandatory fields, default fields, parent-child logic, and more
- Securely authenticated upon submission and properly time and date stamped
- Remote signing feature reduces courier costs and the time taken to gain consent
- Data rich documents facilitate real-time dashboards and reports for a number of metrics including Arbitration Agreement signatures, compliance rates, and census benchmarking
- HIPAA compliant
- Unlimited users and storage
We start with expert clinical content and powerful software tools, then customize the solution to your local geographical and organizational needs. During our hands-on implementation process, our clinical research team, development experts, clinical consultants, quality assurance specialists, document specialists, clinical IT specialists and project managers partner with your clinicians and staff to ensure your goals are achieved.