Extend the Benefits of INTERACT with Electronic Order Sets
Enhancing INTERACT’s care paths with evidence-based Order Sets will help reduce avoidable acute care transfers and reduce costs by supporting quality improvement in long-term post-acute care.
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Save valuable time using our checklist systems
- Provide efficient inter-professional communication
- Enhance your workflow in just a few clicks
Improves Quality of Care
- Translate best practice into actionable Order Sets
- Improve decisions with expert guidance
- Implement standard practices into your workflow
- Gain insight into clinical practice with real-time analytics
- Limit avoidable re-admissions to hospital
- Retain reimbursement dollars by treating residents in place
- Reduce costly medication errors
- Distinguish your facility as a preferred partner
Leading Evidence-Based Clinical Content
Order Sets provide logical, structured, best practice guidance to clinicians. Order Sets are easy to use, comprehensive checklists that contain evidence-based treatment options in a single, user-friendly document. INTERACT Compatible Order Sets were developed by our expert team of medical researchers, physicians and nurses in collaboration with a panel of long-term post acute care (LTPAC) experts.
We start with expert clinical content and powerful software tools, then customize the solution to your local geographical and organizational needs. During our hands-on implementation process, our clinical research team, development experts, clinical consultants, quality assurance specialists, document specialists, clinical IT specialists and project managers partner with your clinicians and staff to ensure your goals are achieved. Additionally, our Value Added Offerings, provided by Client Services, extends your offerings and deployment into more advanced areas.